You can order your very own custom oil painting!
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of children, families, pets and houses. Capture your most special moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits. Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Rush orders are offered for an additional $35.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Jun 1, 2018
Missy created a painting of my hand holding my mom's from a photo I'd taken about six hours before my mom passed away. A friend who'd lost her mom had a picture of her hand holding her mom's and it was so precious to her - she encouraged me to do the same with my mom. It is a very precious photo, and the painting - which looks just like the picture - is so beautiful and precious. Missy, you have such an incredible gift of capturing the hearts of people. I cannot thank you enough for capturing the hearts of my mom and I and through a painting of our hands! Thank you so very much and may God continue blessing you as you bless others with your art.