Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families houses and pets. Capture your most special moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits. Your custom painted oil portrait will be treasured as a timeless family heirloom and can also be given as the most ultimate gift for family and friends.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
The portrait above was painting using a black and white photo as reference!
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Aug 1, 2017
Melissa is so talented and a joy to work with. My gift was so much more personal and really a reflection of my Husbands grand dad. Thank you!!
Jun 11, 2013
May 7, 2012
Melissa did a photo of my nephews for my mother for mother's day. She rearranged the hand placement of the 2 year old, since he can be difficult when holding still. The oil painting looks amazing (and better) when compared to the picture she used to paint from. So very pleased with her talents…will definitely use her again!