Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Rush orders are offered for an additional $35.
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Apr 21, 2020
Another AMAZING portrait! I asked Melissa for painting in a short time frame and she was able to complete it and ship it before a very important date. I’m a return customer and my whole family is asking who painted this, what her contact info is, how to tag her on social media. Everyone is especially taken aback by the eyes and the detail. You can see the highlights, shadows and texture. Sometimes when I walk by the portrait, it feels like my grandfather is there in person. The attention to detail is just that great. Thank you Melissa - this one and the previous painting are both profound!
Jun 2, 2015
This picture is beautiful and it is exactly what I hoped it would be. Thank you for everything including the great frame and prompt delivery for Mother's day.
Jun 21, 2012
LOOOOVE our painting! This is my second purchase from Melissa and we will always return to her when we need special photos turned into portraits!