CUSTOM PORTRAIT - Oil Painting - Custom Painting - Grandpa - Gift for Grandparents
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Capture your most special moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits. One-of-a-kind artwork adds a depth of beauty and sentimental value to your home. And what a perfect gift for Grandma or Grandpa!
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
4. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
5. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
6. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Jul 15, 2015
You did an incredible job and I will be ordering from you again! Thank you for making such a beautiful piece for my son's room. My husband loved his father's day gift!!!!
Aug 27, 2014
The painting is stunning, everything I could hope for.
Jul 27, 2012
I was very happy with the painting Melissa did of my daughter and her grandpa. It made the perfect father's day/birthday gift for him and he really loved it! She got my father spot on, and showed my pictures of the painting in progress so I was able to provide feedback and request changes to the rendering of my daughter. It came out really wonderfully. I would not hesitate to order another painting from Melissa.
Sep 20, 2011
Can't wait to see my painting!!! :) Awesome response time & very friendly.