Custom Portrait - Oil Painting - Custom Painting - Wedding Gift - Anniversary Gift
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, couples, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family. This size is perfect for Instagram photos!
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Jul 31, 2020
I am absolutely in love with the painting I received from Melissa. There is an incredible amount of detail that went into this piece that I know my parents are going to cherish. Melissa had great communication throughout the purchasing process and was able to meet my deadlines needed for this one-of-a-kind gift. Highly recommend.
May 2, 2020
The detail of the portrait Melissa painted was phenomenal!!! She was very sweet and responded in a timely manner while keeping me up to date on the process. The next painting I get will definitely be from her, I HIGHLY recommend her as an artist and as a business.
Aug 6, 2019
Missy is an amazing artist. All the details that i had requested exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to everyone.