Wouldn't you love to have a custom pet portrait of your special pets? My main goal is to be able to capture the true character and personality of your pet in your custom portrait. They also make excellent and affordable gifts, ideal for Anniversarys, Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
63-70 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jan 29, 2020
Melissa's work is perfection. She took a photo that we couldn't use due to poor background and lighting, and made it breathtaking! I highly recommend her, as her portraits are beyond compare. (I would have posted a photo, but the subjects requested I didn't, I'm sorry!) Thank you Melissa!!!
Jul 26, 2018
Soooo happy about how this turned out. Thank you so much for this! Package was good, no damage and fit perfectly in my 9×12 frame
Jun 16, 2018
Missy is an amazing artist... and a highly responsive Etsy seller. I couldn’t be happier with her work, and she delivered it just in time to make this a wonderful wedding present. Thank you!
Mar 26, 2018
I commissioned Melissa to paint a portrait of our dog for my boyfriend's birthday, and this was honestly the best Etsy experience I've ever had. Not only did Melissa keep in contact to make sure I was updated on every part of the process, but the painting itself so obviously reflects the hard work of an artist who is truly passionate and loves what she does. My boyfriend is not a crier... But he was in tears when he received the portrait! Everyone who has seen the painting says it's a spitting image of our dog. Long story short... If you want a portrait commissioned, have Missy do it because not only will it be AMAZING quality, but you will be treated with a great amount of kindness and feel confident your painting will be perfect from the start to finish. Thank you so much for the painting, you're awesome!