Wouldn't you love to have a custom pet portrait of your special pets? My main goal is to be able to capture the true character and personality of your pet in your custom portrait. They also make excellent and affordable gifts, ideal for Anniversarys, Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Nov 14, 2018
Jun 5, 2018
I had a portrait of our pup Hank made for my husband’s birthday. It brought tears to his eyes. He loves it, as do I. Thank you Missy.
Mar 7, 2018
Feb 27, 2018
This was a perfect way to remember a pet that had passed. Communication with the seller was great, she was upfront about timing and shipping. The finished product was even better than I had hoped for, she was able to capture our dog's sweet and fun spirit. I would highly recommend!!
Jan 22, 2018
Every single bit of my experience with Melissa was wonderful. Our beloved dog lived until she was 16, and when she was gone we were searching for a proper way to memorialize her. Melissa not only captured every ounce of Hazel's essence from the photographs I provided, but also added or changed a few small elements of the picture to best suit our needs. It was completed during the busy Christmas season, and shipped in a secure package with great care. I have already recommended her work to several of my friends and family. Thank you so much!