A wonderful and unique gift idea for any occasion!
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families,pets and houses. Capture your most special moments by turning them into stunning hand painted oil portraits. Portraits also make unique and special gifts for friends and family.
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
- WEDDING GIFT WEDDING PORTRAIT ANNIVERSARY GIFT -
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Sep 29, 2019
Melissa has created a beautiful piece of art. From the time I contacted her to completion, she was there every step of the way. My mother found love again after my father passed away 10 years ago. They were married last year. I wanted to have a painting of the two of them, so Melissa helped me come up with this. Dairy Queen is their favorite spot, and it is also where he proposed. She incorporated this into this lovely, fun painting. Melissa, thank you so much for all your hard work! Everyone loves it! You are an incredibly talented person. I will definitely be using you again!
Aug 16, 2017
just incredible! the couple loved loved this painting! it looked so real, thought it was a picture at first.