Wouldn't you love to have a custom pet portrait of your special pets? My main goal is to be able to capture the true character and personality of your pet in your custom portrait. They also make excellent and affordable gifts, ideal for Anniversarys, Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Above is a commissioned portrait I did of a Chocolate Lab.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.