A custom painting of your house can be a timeless heirloom that can be cherished and treasured for many years. And just think what a perfect gift it would be!
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
63-70 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Nov 30, 2018
I couldn’t be happier with the final product. This is the second time I have commissioned Melissa to do a painting. They were both completely different and each one was perfect. I am sure I will be a customer again in the future.
Feb 14, 2018
Lovely! Melissa is an extremely talented artist. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful her work is and what excellent customer service she provides. My mom was thrilled with her paintings and absolutely loves them. Thank you for bringing to life memories for my family to cherish for years to come!
Dec 7, 2017
Gorgeous painting!! Arrived a bit later than expected but with plenty of time to give as a gift :)
Sep 12, 2017
Exactly what I wanted! She did a great job and the painting looks like a photograph!
Jun 27, 2017
I sent a picture of our first home to MissysPortraits and she created an absolutely beautiful oil painting of the photo I sent her. She was incredibly helpful and easy communication. I highly recommend her!