Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families and pets. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Rush orders are offered for an additional $35.
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
May 28, 2020
My parents loved their gift! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful piece of art! Worth every penny!
Mar 18, 2020
BEYOND PLEASED. Wow wow wow. Thank you so much for honoring my grandfather. I commissioned this painting for my mother and when she opened it the first thing she said was “The eyes are captured perfectly”. I appreciate the constant back and forth communication and updates on the process of the painting / shipping etc. We love it so much we are going to commission another larger painting for my grandma. The quality, details, and texture is remarkable.
Oct 17, 2017
Melissa did an amazing job with the portrait. She captured the essence of the picture beautifully. My boyfriend loved it and it was worth every single penny!
Feb 20, 2017
You're an amazing artist! Thanks so much!!