A custom painting of your house can be a timeless heirloom that can be cherished and treasured for many years. And just think what a perfect gift it would be!
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy as well as any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like. Find my sizing and prices below.
4. Choose the item in my shop that defines the size you would like and place your order, or I can send you a customized Etsy listing.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Sizes and Prices:
Standard Sized Oil Painted Portraits
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.