Wouldn't you love to have a custom pet portrait of your special pets? My main goal is to be able to capture the true character and personality of your pet in your custom portrait. They also make excellent and affordable gifts, ideal for Anniversarys, Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
May 13, 2019
Melissa did an unbelievable job she took photos of my fur-babies 2 alive and 2 that had passed and created a portrait that it looked like they all had posed for. I can't believe how beautiful it is!! I would recommend her to everyone!!! I needed it for a birthday present and she had it here on time as promised!! Thanks again Melissa you are the best!!!!
Jun 24, 2018
Thank you so much for the beautiful portrait!! My dad is showing it off to EVERYONE and they’re all in awe! Beautifully captures his precious girl to a “T”! Thank you, again!!
Jun 29, 2015
My husband loved it. You nailed it.