Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Rush orders are offered for an additional $35.
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
63-70 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jan 23, 2023
This turned out beautifully. The artist completed when promised, even during the busy holiday season, and was extremely responsive and accommodating. Highly recommended. Thank you so much!
Jan 17, 2022
Amazing product, the painting is stunning and looks exactly like the photo. The seller could not be more helpful and kind throughout the process and responds promptly to all inquiries. If you are ordering a gift definitely order well before when you want to gift it as it does take a while to come, which is completely understandable as it is a custom made item and is well worth the wait. 10/10 amazing, beat gift I have ever gotten someone.
May 21, 2019
Turned out so beautiful. Thank you!