Wouldn't you love to have a custom pet portrait of your special pets? They also make excellent and affordable gifts, ideal for Anniversarys, Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
melissa [!at] melissaturner.com or to your Etsy message.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Dec 26, 2019
Melissa is an amazing artist! The detail is stunning and she exceeded all of my expectations. Beautiful painting! I love everything about it. Thank you, Melissa.
Mar 30, 2016
Melissa did an amazing job painting a 9x12 of our beloved kitty Marco. Shortly after he passed I contacted her about getting his portrait painted and submitted one of our favorite photos of him. She was so kind and considerate through the whole process and is truly very talented! She also painted a 5x7 of my mom's sweet yorkie who passed years ago. My mom absolutely loved it and was so impressed with her skills she didn't even realize it was a painting until I told her!