Here is the most perfect Wedding or Anniversary gift!
Custom portraits are unique, one of a kind gifts that will be cherished for years to come.
Custom portraits are ideal for Anniversaries, Weddings, Christmas, Birthdays and other special occasions. Your friends and loved ones would be so excited to receive their very own hand painted custom portrait.
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Jan 20, 2016
This portrait was absolutely stunning. So stunning that the painting made my wife cry when she saw it for the first time! Straight from the word go, I found Melissa very professional and great to work with. Melissa listened to everything I wanted and gave advice when asked. I will definitely be returning again for another portrait.
Sep 25, 2014
Melissa did an absolutely fantastic job!!! I wish I could give her more than five stars. She is so talented and I couldn't be more happier with how she transitioned my picture to a beautiful painting. She is incredibly easy to work with and great communicator. Thank you so much Melissa!! I will certainly keep you top of mind for any future paintings!!