A custom painting of your house can be a timeless heirloom that can be cherished and treasured for many years.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Dec 22, 2019
All I can say is WOW! This was a gift for my parents 50th anniversary. Melissa was able to capture my parents hobby farm and all the animals and significant features that make this place special to my them. My parents loved it!!! Seeing all of the animals that have shared touched their lives the past 25 brought tears to their eyes! Truly a wonderful piece of art that they will cherish for years to come and can take with them if and when they leave the farm. Thank Thank You Mellisa!
Apr 8, 2015
Melissa did an incredible job capturing the vision I had for my portrait and paying attention to all the important details. She is very talented and created a gift my parents will forever cherish. Thank you for your hard work, and I will surely order again the next time I need a truly special gift.