Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family. This size is perfect for Instagram photos!
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
63-70 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jun 26, 2019
A stunning replication of the photograph that I submitted! I will definitely order future wedding portraits and portraits of our grandchildren. Thank you, Missy, for creating such a treasured family heirloom!
Feb 14, 2019
An amazing way to take this picture that was off an iPhone and blow it up. So in love with this piece. I am so thankful. Would highly highly recommend. Takes a little while but well worth it! I’m obsessed
Aug 7, 2018
Melissa was great to work with. Responsive and professional. This was my first year wedding anniversary gift to my husband. She sent me a photo of the painting she did for me and it was gorgeous. My husband loved it! He said he couldn't stop staring at it as it was so gorgeous. She did an amazing job! I would definitely have her do another painting in the future.