Custom Portrait Oil Painting Custom Painting - Wedding Gift - Anniversary Gift
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family. This size is perfect for Instagram photos!
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Jun 26, 2019
A stunning replication of the photograph that I submitted! I will definitely order future wedding portraits and portraits of our grandchildren. Thank you, Missy, for creating such a treasured family heirloom!
Feb 14, 2019
An amazing way to take this picture that was off an iPhone and blow it up. So in love with this piece. I am so thankful. Would highly highly recommend. Takes a little while but well worth it! I’m obsessed
Aug 7, 2018
Melissa was great to work with. Responsive and professional. This was my first year wedding anniversary gift to my husband. She sent me a photo of the painting she did for me and it was gorgeous. My husband loved it! He said he couldn't stop staring at it as it was so gorgeous. She did an amazing job! I would definitely have her do another painting in the future.