House Painting - House Portrait - From your Photo - Housewarming Gift
A custom painting of your house can be a timeless heirloom that can be cherished and treasured for many years. It also makes a wonderful gift idea!
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Sep 1, 2015
Beautiful work!!! Willing to work with me on specifics. The finished product was just perfect!! Thank you so very much! Highly recommended!!
Jul 7, 2015
Absolutely stunning work! This was a closing gift for my clients who purchased a new home from me. This home has not been built yet. I provided Melissa with the colors of the home, elevation and photo of the model. She nailed it! My clients are so happy with the painting and look to it for serenity when the construction process isn't going as planned:)
Feb 26, 2015
I got a painting of my dad's cabin out in Montana for Christmas. Painting was absolutely beautiful and almost looks like a photograph it's so well done! My dad loved it as his Christmas gift! Thank you!
Nov 22, 2014
Oh my goodness, I can't say enough good things about Melissa and the beautiful work she does! I commissioned her to paint my friend's house from a tiny photo, and she did an AMAZING job!! Perfect down to the last little detail. Excellent communication, too. I'll be back again....many thanks! A++++++++++
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.