Custom portrait from your photos. Would you love to have your pet as the subject of a painting? Or do you want to give a friend a unique and special gift?
Commission a custom pet portrait of your special pets. My main goal is to be able to capture the true character and personality of your beloved pet in your custom portrait. They make wonderful and affordable gifts, ideal for Birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
Here is how the process works!
- Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
- Send me your photo(s) via Etsy and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
- Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the size scroll bar before adding to basket.
- I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
- Once your portrait is finished, I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
- Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Jan 1, 2022
This painting is absolutely beautiful. Lobo, the dog I ordered it for recently passed away and it’s become such a comfort as well.
Nov 20, 2019
We were speechless when we saw the painting of our beloved dog in person. The amount of detail and thought put into every stroke is amazing. It looks just like our girl. Melissa was so wonderful to work with, communicating with us every step of the way. We couldn't be happier!
Jul 8, 2019
Unbelievably beautiful painting. Melissa is so talented. Would recommend to anyone who wants a beautiful, lifelike custom portrait. I am absolutely thrilled and delighted with this beautiful piece of art and will treasure it forever. Thanks so much!
Dec 29, 2018
Melissa is so talented! I commissioned a portrait for a Christmas gift for my partner, and wanted it to be really special. The incredible detail in Melissa’s work caught my eye and I knew she was the artist to do it. She was very easy to communicate with and was even willing to edit a few details of the original photo. Thank you Melissa for this special piece of art. We absolutely love it!