A custom painting of your house can be a timeless heirloom that can be cherished and treasured for many years. And just think what a perfect gift it would be!
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Dec 6, 2023
Missy is so so talented. When I received the painting, I burst into tears at how beautiful it was and how she captured a place so special to my heart perfectly! Her customer service and communication were also top-notch. I am genuinely blown away by Missy’s talent and will order again for my next painting need!
Nov 16, 2021
May 27, 2020
I had an excellent experience with Melissa and “MissysPortraits” from start to finish. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the exact photo to replicate into the image I wanted so I asked to blend a couple photos together. The end result was above and beyond any expectation I had. She was responsive and professional from start to finish and had the portrait done at the agreed upon time. I would Recommend without hesitation.
Feb 8, 2019
Love! Love! Love! The detail is amazing. I had sent Missy pictures of the house, but added that I would like it done with snow. The blue ski and white ground make the house pop.
Dec 3, 2017
Exactly what I was hoping for! This painting will be a Christmas gift for my parents, and it couldn't be more beautiful and true to the photo. Melissa was professional and communicative, and my painting was delivered (perfectly packaged up for protection) well before the holiday as promised. I couldn't be happier with the whole process or the final product.