CUSTOM PORTRAIT - Photo to Painting - Oil Painting - Gift for Family - Child Portrait
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of children, families houses and pets. You can capture your most special moments by turning them into unique and special hand painted oil portraits. This could be a great gift for dad or grandfather!
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
4. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
5. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
6. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Apr 27, 2017
Amazing job!!! Melissa was wonderful in the whole process. Kept me updated and finished the painting in a timely manner. I bought the painting for my fiances birthday. It was a picture at our first date. She was just as thrilled as I was. Thank you Melissa!!!
Jan 19, 2017
This has melted my heart, you did an amazing job capturing Coltons love for Rodeo!! WOW! My sister is going to love it! Missy you are an awesome artist! Thank you so much!