Personalized portraits gives you the opportunity to capture a special moment and preserve it in a hand-painted oil portrait.
Capture your special moments by turning them into stunning hand painted portraits. Portraits also make unique gifts for friends and family.
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Mar 22, 2022
I ordered a painting from Missy for my husband's birthday. It was from one of his favorite golfing photos. The painting took some time to be cometed but the wait was totally worth it. when she finished it she sent me a photo of the painting and I was in awe of how beautiful it was. I could not wait to show my husband! When the actual painting arrived at my house we were so excited. My husband loved it! The painting is beautiful and the quality of work is amazing! Missy is so talented! I am so appreciative of her work and now we have a beautiful painting that will be in our family forever!