Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Wouldn't you love to capture your most treasured moments by turning them into beautiful hand painted portraits? Portraits also make unique and wonderful gifts for friends and family.
Here is how the process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Rush orders are offered for an additional $35.
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Dec 12, 2012
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Melissa and the spectacular portrait she painted for me. She was so friendly and attentive, the perfect seller! And the finished product....blew me away! I know my boyfriend, the recipient of the portrait, is going to love it!