CUSTOM PORTRAIT - Custom Oil Painting - Photo to Painting - WEDDING Portrait - Anniversary Gift
Missy's Portraits specializes in painting portraits of babies, children, families, pets and houses. Capture your most wonderful moments by turning them into stunning hand painted portraits. Portraits also make unique and fabulous gifts for your friends and family.
So here is how the portrait ordering process works!
1. Select the photo or photos that you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Send me your photo(s) via Etsy or email and a message sharing any ideas you may have (cropping, background, color, etc...)
3. Decide on the size you would like.
4. Choose any item from my shop to place the order. You'll just need to select the size you would like from the scroll bar before adding to basket.
5. I will contact you when I begin work on your portrait!
6. Once your portrait is finished I will send you a photo of your portrait for your approval (changes can be made).
7. Your work of art gets shipped to your home!
Just send me a message if you have any questions, and email me your photo to:
sketch143 [!at] hotmail.com or to your Etsy message.
If there are more than 4 figures in the portrait, a $25 fee is added to each additional figure.
Payment is requested to be made in full at the time you place your order. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit to place the order, following the final 50% when the painting is completed, this can also be arranged. Prices are set in U.S. funds and taxes are included.
Shipping from Canada
Paintings are packaged in plastic, bubble wrap and craft paper to insure a safe delivery. Canada Post is primarily used for all shipping. When shipping within Canada, it takes 1-3 business days. Shipping to the U.S. take 3-4 business days and International shipping takes 6 - 30 days. Once the painting has been shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number along with your shipping notification.
If the painting become lost in delivery, a full refund is given. If a painting is damaged during delivery, a second painting can be painted for you free of charge.
Dec 28, 2015
I can't even put into words how amazing the final product was. Definitely brought on some tears of joy from the recipient. Wonderful communication and very diligent. Highly recommended!!
Aug 12, 2015
What an awesome keepsake!! Melissa was so easy to work with and she made sure that the portrait was perfect..she is SO talented. The portrait looks exactly like the picture I provided. We will definitely cherish it for years to come! Such an awesome thing to be able to give someone!!
Feb 19, 2013
Very Professional. Melissa provided a great portrait and was very nice to deal with.